Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ain't He Cute?

nene precioso

Well, the good thing about having all this free time, is that I have time to catch up with some of my family & friends. I've been fortunate that I have been able to travel to see my BFF & her hubby and ETK & her hubby this summer. I was able to travel to Ohio to spend some time with family. This week, I am catching up with some of my Woodlands girls. I spent the day yesterday with one of them and her cutie-pie lil' boy. He is so adorable & she has another one on the way!!! (No, I am not getting any ideas.) I focused so much on taking photos of him, that I totally forgot to get a pic of T and me. It was so good to see her. I definitely need to be better at seeing her more now that school is less hectic. We always have great talks & lots of laughter. I also need to see more of her hubby's band. They put on a great show. Very good!

This Sunday, I am spending some beach time with another one of my Woodlands' girls. Hopefully we won't melt. We are going to get our tan on (hopefully not burn to a crisp)!!!

Then, as you saw below, we have our upcoming rafting/camping trip next weekend with ETK & Baby in Tennessee. We're pumped!

Even though I have had moments of boredom this summer, I am definitely blessed to have the time off to decompress, rest, chill, do whatever I want, travel, and see loved ones. Start next January or February when I get a job, reality will slap me in the face and I won't have summers like this again. So, I better appreciate it while I have it.

(Speaking of reality, I'm excited!...I already got a call on Sunday from one of my previous preceptors about a job opening in family medicine. We're going to chat about it soon.)

3 comments:

ETK said...

WhY??????????? why oh why are you considering jobs that are NOT, not even CLOSE, to located in ATLANTA??

Sounds like you are having a great summer! Can't WAIT to see you!

tt said...

I'm glad you've had this time off. Like you said...it won't happen again so enjoy it as much as you can.
Gotta live life to it's fullest right? right!

Allison Horner said...

Right, tt!

ETK: You'll have to take this up with the Pups. As a PA, I will be able to pretty much work anywhere, esp any big city. So, it's his fault. ;p