Saturday, August 4, 2007

To paint or not to paint, continued....

Here is our progress on the half-bath. The yellow is growing on us, especially with the addition of these pictures that we picked up today in Highland Village. The hubby has a knack for this kind of detail that I am slowly learning.... Must have been all his art classes that he took in school growing up.... and his attention to detail. Wish I had it. I'm trying!

Now we want to get a chocolate colored rug & hand towels to add more contrast to the yellow & match the picture frames.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love, love, love the color! I would paint that color in a heartbeat & not think twice about it! The pictures are awesome too! The bathroom looks fantastic as a whole! The chocolate accents are a great touch. You can do much with the choice you 2 made. Awesome! I wouldn't bother repainting a neutral color when you're looking to sell. That's just boring.

I also loved Merlah-dawg's raincoat! It sure beats a towel drying after each potty-break excursion, eh? Cute picture! But then again, she rocks anyway!

So, were you wanting a Mini Cooper logo? Or . . . . ? I couldn't tell if you just wanted the logo or the color red or . . . .?

. . . tee hee.

tt said...

I completely agree w/ Jen about the half bath!! Awesome job!

Allison Horner said...

;)

I love that MINI Cooper S Clubman that is coming out!!! I think a red one would be cute, BUT that color stands out a lot. I REALLY like the blue color that is in the pics on the MINI webpage.