Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good to be Busy Again

Well, the school semester officially started yesterday & so the real responsibilities have started again. It's good to be back on a some-what regular schedule. Don't get me wrong, having a lot of time off over this past summer was nice, but as you probably read/figured out, I was getting bored! Now, I have lectures to attend, assignments to complete, finish my research project, study groups to attend to get more serious about studying for the board exam, and get more aggressive with the job search. Plenty to do this fall semester.

It's nice to feel like I have a greater purpose again!!!

Oh, and I need to WORK OUT MORE!!!!!!! With our own personal little home workout room now more complete, I have NO excuse not to get some form of daily exercise!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wish my workout room wasn't at the gym itself. It's nights like tonight that I'd rather stay home and workout than hit the g-y-m. For sure!

(would go outside to run if it was not 96-degrees right now! ***guh***)

tt said...

Ahhhh...I'm totally jealous!! Good for you. You, of all ppl, should know the benefits of exercise right? If you forget I'm sure Pups can enlighten you..;)

Allison Horner said...

yes, between the heat & the crazy rains this summer, running outside has been rough! It's nice to be able to workout at home now.

Yes, Pups enlightens & encourages me every now and then. ;)