Saturday, February 24, 2007

Great things to come this 30th year...

I've been thinking about all the wonderful things to come this year.....
We are in the process of planning a long Memorial Day weekend in Pensacola, Florida with ETK and Baby. We spent a week with them last summer there at Baby's company's townhome and had a GREAT time lounging on their white beaches, eating delicious foods, shopping, jet skiing, and a night of sailing. We are looking forward to a repeat!

In late June, we are going to try to have a long weekend with my BF and her hubby at their casa in San Francisco. Which will of course will lead to a day in Sonoma Valley's wine country as it usually does when I visit her there. She and I plan to celebrate our 30th year of life with much vino and fun! Our older, wiser hubbys will have to take good care of us that weekend!!! ;p

THEN on December 14th I will be graduating. WOW, that' not too far away! I'll also have to be prepping to take my board exam which I will take soon after that. To celebrate, we are going to try to take a long vacation somewhere. We are leaning towards another Hawaii vacation, but are considering some other tropical locations.
A lot of great things to come this 30th year! (by the way, it's not offically the 30th year until May.) :O)













































Good times with good friends!

No comments: