Sunday, February 11, 2007

2 Wonderful Years!

Tomorrow is our 2 year wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe how these past 2 years have flown by. It's been a great 2 years & we both look forward to the many more to come. ;)

We're planning on having a nice meal at a quaint little local Indian restaurant. Oh, and we already exchanged gifts. The hubby couldn't wait to give me mine, and then of course I had to give him his. I am starting to see a trend in early gift giving. We're so impatient & excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, silly me....I obviously haven't received anything that comes in that box...so where did it come from and what is it?

Allison Horner said...

Hint for TT: Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn....

It'll make my ears look perty!

;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Two Years together!

Here's to the future and hoping it's just as wonderful as your past 2-years!

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!
You've obviously been a VERY good girl.
Boy, that sounded very archaic didn't it! Sorry... you know what I mean.
Congrats to you two..May you have hundreds more!!
xo