Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update

Well, the hubby put the kennel back together, and so far so good.... hopefully it will last a little while longer.

I have decided that I am going to try a few new things. I am going to try to start getting up earlier and take her for a longer walk to help her sleep more during the day (plus it would be good exercise for me.) I may also take Jen's advice and see if I can find a Dog Whisperer DVD to get some good hints on how to better train her. It may be difficult with my busy schedule, but I need to try something.

Anywho, all is well. I am staying super busy with my current cardiology rotation, working 12 hour days M-F and some weekends. I am not working this weekend, but will be staying in writing a paper. This rotation ends next week, and then I will move onto a psych rotation in Kingwood......another long commute (and long hours). It'll incluce in & outpatient....should be quite interesting.....especially some of the inpatient.....

No comments: