Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weekly Words Challenge

This week's WWC words supplied by Tink over at Pickled Beef are WHITE and LIFE.

Hubby's white MINI Cooper S

















White seafoam of Maui

















My white coat ceremony when I started PA school

















Pretty white flower






















Hawaiian life
















Hawaiian Honu















My nephew the day he was born















The words for next week are: Tradition and Pink

Because of the holiday, the pictures for next week won't be due until Wednesday.

If you haven't joined the fun, go here for details.

8 comments:

g-man said...

Very cool... I like the light reflection in the pond with the flower. Excellent all. :)

Tink said...

Sweet car. I LOVE the sea foam. The picture of the turtle is neat. I've never actually seen one up close. The baby made me feel all squishy inside. *Snort*

Well played girl!

Anonymous said...

The Maui beach looks like it's always clean!

Nice photos :)

Jay said...

OUTstanding pictures!

Love that Mini Cooper! I bet it's a blast to drive around in the sunshine!

R.E.H. said...

Wonderful pictures!

The Mini Cooper is a really cool looking vehicle... and I so wanna go to Maui. That beach is where I want to be... with a cold Heineken in my hand.

(Does that make me a beach bum?)

Kell said...

Awesome pics. I love the white foam of the waves and the white coats. Those are my favorites. Cool car, too.

Allison Horner said...

Thanks, all! Welcome Kell!

Sheralyn said...

Just wanted to say I love your pics from Hawaii! They make me want to get back there all the more!