Monday, December 17, 2007

Thanks for the Memories!

These past 2.5 years have been full of a lot of studying and stress and hard times, Blood (not mine but...well...you know), Sweat & Tears, but we managed to fit some fun in there. I have made some great friends and created a lot of great memories. We went through A LOT together & I think we will forever remember that. I will forever be grateful for the friends I have made. They have definitely helped make PA school an enjoyable experience. I truly hope we stay in touch! Thanks guys! Much love & hugs to you!

Thanks for the memories!

<

8 comments:

g-man said...

Very nice montage.

Butt Paste, too funny.

Tink said...

Oh phew. I thought you were saying good-bye to US!

Jen said...

awww. . . . very sweet! Congratulations on graduating! You get 'em girl! ! !

Loved the vacation pictures too! I've been gone with the husband the since last Thursday and I feel like I've missed a month. . . ***gah***

Too awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Allison Horner said...

G-man: Thanks! They are some of many great memories. Yeah, that Buttpaste was pretty funny...a belated baby shower gift from a friend to another.

Tink: I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. ;)

Jen: Thanks! :) Hope you and T had a nice trip. Speaking of T, I remember his graduation from med school. Hubby & I attended the ceremony. It was nice. We were so proud of him.

tt said...

Great photos!
Mom and Dad and Pups all were beaming with pride!!
Congrats girlie!!
xo

Random Musings said...

Congrats on your Grad!!!

Valley Girl said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are very, very proud of yourself. This is a huge accomplishment! *hugs*

Allison Horner said...

Welcome, Random & thanks!

Thanks, TT & VG!