Monday, November 27, 2006

Workin' at the car wash!

We had a nice four-day holiday full of family, yummy food, spending time with the pets, sleeping, & football. We also fit in some cleaning & Christmas decorating (our little Charlie Brown tree which I will include pics of later), some studying for me (exam in less than 2 weeks...eek!!!), and some shopping. We actually braved the shops & traffic on Black Firday!!! It was MADNESSS! I must admit..... the shopping ended up being some business suit jackets for me & some stuff for our ski trip. We have yet to start our Christmas shopping!!! It's going to be here before we know it! Ack!

We finished off the warm, beautiful weekend (70s - low 80s) with some car washing. It was a great, restful weekend, man, I could use four more days!!!

No comments: