Monday, May 5, 2008

Overheard at the Water Cooler

Nurse: calling out to waiting room in a timid voice. "Shady Nasty? Is there a Shady Nasty?"

No answer.

Nurse: a little bit of a louder voice "Um, is there a Shady Nasty? Shady Nasty?"

No answer, again.

Nurse again: Louder voice "SHADY NASTY? S-H-A-D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y."

LARGE female patient: "Oh no you di-int just mis-PRO-nounce my name. My name is pronounced Sha' Dynasty. With the comma on the top." (she means apostrophe...but calls it the comma on the top....)

So.... Of course we all cracked up with this story and are now saying... Sha'Dynasty with the comma on the top!

People are so silly sometimes...



This is a story about a nurse and a patient not from my place of work.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I had wine in my mouth! I almost, either:

A) spit it out at the computer screen

or

B) had it go up & out my nose!

'Cos that was awesomely frackin' funny!

Ian said...

Oh my goodness. Hilarious.

Tink said...

Ahahahahahaha! Oh no her Momma di-int name her Sha'Dynasty!

R.E.H. said...

Shady Nasty! That's too funny! Sounds like a bad rapper name to me... that what I thought when I started reading this thing.

I wonder if that has anything to do with Slim Shady ;)

tt said...

LOL..I had to 'splain why I ws laughing to my Mom...that cracked me up..thnx!