Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol what?

Are Hubby & I the only ones on this planet who DO NOT watch American Idol or some other Idol.

Just curious.....

Go Spurs!!!

Anywho....

Wow! Life has been crazy, busy, and fun here and there. House on the market, house stuffs, work stuffs, travel to Oregon for a wedding, a Texaconsin was in town with her hubby & we got skilled on cycling, Alli turned another year OLDER (ug), a fancy-shmancy work dinner coming up, another wedding, Memorial Day, possible trip to San Antonio.....

Phew!!! I need a vacation. ;)

This is why I don't blog much anymore. Too tired & busy!!!!!!

I'll try to post some recent pics soon. I know you all miss my mug, doncha? ;p

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yea-aaaah. Um. We don't; nor have we ever watched any sort of Idol, American or otherwise.

We don't watch basketball either. We DO watch a LOT of cycling though. . .

Life is crazy right now, isn't it? I'm in the same boat of "tired and busy" for no blogging as of late.

Pictures? Oh boy. ***frightened***

tt said...

yes!! pictures please.
we don't watch A.I. either. too many other reality shows to watch. lol
I get tired just reading all that you 2 do. Phew!!

Ian said...

American Idol. Bunch of morons whose names we'll have forgotten, if we ever knew them, by Labor Day.

The Spurs? If I'm going to support any bunch of 7 foot freaks, it'll be the 7 foot freaks representing Houston.

Tink said...

We're anti-Idol around my house. Unless it's a show featuring only the rejects. THEN we watch, but only to laugh.

Freakazojd said...

Dude, I SO don't watch any Idol shows, and I'm a musician ferpete'ssake. Anyhoodle, I hear you on the too busy to post thing -although, honestly, I think you're busier than me and you're still posting more than I am. :)