Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Official

The Hubby & I are HUGE dorks...

We actually arrived at Target 15 minutes before they opened yesterday just so we could grab one of ten Wii Fits they were getting in stock. DORKS!!!

This all started when we were there on Saturday looking at Wii stuffs and this strange Target employee leans into us and says, "hey....you interested in getting a Wii or Wii fit?" They were clearly out of stock. "Well, we are interesting in getting a Wii Fit, " we say. She looks around in a strange way as if she was trying to sell us crack or something. "We are getting a shipment of 10 Wii Fit in for tomorrow morning. But we'll only have ten!"

So, we were dorks and ACTUALLY got there early to grab a Fit. I am going to give it a try today. I am sure it won't be the magic trick I need to loose these 10lbs, but I'll try it!

We are HUGE dorks!!!!


p.s. Not much progress on the home. UG! Of course I will update when something more happens...

7 comments:

Jess said...

My friend did the exact same thing. And, yes we did call her a dork..but all in good fun and really, I do want a Wii Fit, so I can't really say anything.

Sunshine said...

I'm so jealous :) I bet it will be fun.

Jen said...

DORK!

I think we all turn into dorks as we age though. So, welcome to my world!
xo

Jen said...

I think we can join your dork status now too. We bought the thing - the Wii itself as well as Wii Fit - just b/c we walked into Best Buy and they had BOTH sitting on the floor! Makes us HUGE dorks too . . . :)

tt said...

Dorks of the world unite!!!

I love to stand in line for a bargain!! I know, I'm silly that way. :)
Good luck with it.

g-man said...

Ha Dorks indeed. We love ours. (well mostly, because I have the high scores so the rest of the fam gives me crap.) But I must say it is so worth it.

Allison Horner said...

The Wii fit is GREAT! I get quite sore from using it. Now if only I can be more consistent with my workouts!!! THEN maybe I'd get back into good shape. :)