Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Only a week & a half...

....until the closing & move out from our townhome. Then it is off to north of h-town to live in the parentals' garage apartment until the next home is built.

Wow. I don't think it has hit me yet that the hubby & I are about to sell our first home and move on to the next phase in life.

Have I told how crazy life has been these past 4 years ??? Engagement, applying to PA school, planning a wedding, marriage, first home, PA school, graduation, new job, selling first home......
Yes, it's been crazy....

The whole new job & selling of the home process has kept me crazy busy, and that is why I have been so absent in blogging and hanging out with friends....

Craziness, I tell you.

Maybe things will slow down someday.... Maybe....

6 comments:

ETK said...

It's calm down, eventually! I'm so excited for you both! What great fun! Although, once you get settled in the new place - what next? Babies? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Allison Horner said...

You know the answer to the babies question....oh hhhaaaay-eck no!!!

;p

Maybe we'll get more pets...

:)

tt said...

just remember to breathe sweetie. One day you'll wake up and you'll notice....things fell into place while you were busy....and then you'll be able to relax. ;)

xo

Freakazojd said...

How exciting! Are you going with the house pictured in your last post? Because I *love* it! Not that my loving it should have any bearing on your decision (but if you ARE going with that I'll just pretend it did. Yeah.). Anyway, congratulations!! :)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Congrats on the new house! We almost did that. And then found our little dream cabin at the last second.

It'll slow down. Probably in 2009 or so! LOL

Hang in there!

ETK said...

Yay! so, you're all moved and settled now right? :) pictures? post? :)