Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weekly Words Challenge

This week's WWC words supplied by Tink over at Pickled Beef are ORANGE and LANDSCAPE.

This is what one looks like after working several 12 hour night shifts in the ER. See the ORANGE ear plugs? Not what you'd call a sleeping beauty. I have no idea how the bed got all mangled.


Hubby working hard in the field.



My parents' lovely landscaping at the Colfax Cottage.


The old New York Bliss farm house




Our humble little townhome yard. It's small, but it's ours.


This last one is a cheat as it is not mine, but it is a beautiful orange Maui sunset which I will be seeing VERY soon.....


8 comments:

Ian said...

Awesome...you are zonked!

g-man said...

Very nice, all. I bet your hubby was laughing his butt off when he took that one. :)

Tink said...

I love that you actually posted the picture of you zonked out. Too cute! The cottage pictures are awesome. What a beautiful getaway. And the snow! *Happy Sigh* Well played.

Anonymous said...

The cottage looks nice :)

R.E.H. said...

Excellent WWC.

It's never a good thing when you wake up in a mangled bed and don't know how it happened... especially not after a rowdy night on the town ;)

tt said...

nice pics....especially the one of you and Pups.
Hawaii will always make a fab picture!

Jen said...

I love that you posted you totally annihilated after a hard nights work! Too cute!

Great pix's. I finally was able to post mine now. ***sigh***

ETK said...

Would you PLEASE come back from Maui already! I'm missing you both!!!! :D