Friday, May 11, 2007

Interesting...

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

My disclaimer: I don't pretend to know all the science behind Global Warming, and I don't know to what extent our damage to our Earth progresses it. I do think that politicians on both sides use the topic for their political gain. I do believe it exhists. Is it as bad as some people proclaim, I don't know. I'm not an environmental scientist, and I don't think all the doom-sayers or people who don't believe in it are either. I do believe that all us need to be responsible in taking care of our Earth. I just thought this was an interesting link, no matter what one believes.

1 comment:

tt said...

That was interesting. I only got 2 wrong. I must have been paying attention whenever Pups talked! :)